AoK Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sCar__
Admin
sCar__

rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi Empty
PostSubject: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:12 am

excellent game, frank war...we lost the two games before, but somehow bangi got his hacks to work Smile
these 2 games we played before, are not working...

http://files.foraster.us/download.php?file=048153bbf0951fb1cd46e18e49915881

enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://aok-resurrection.forumotion.com
Aok3r

Aok3r

PostSubject: Re: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:15 pm

affraid I guess the words Scar and Economy have no relation what so ever! Lol 47 minutes and 16 k food Shocked Plus the few farms you made were right in the warzone... You need to make more tcs to the back and farm there. Rather than losing those 3-4 castles up front, you can put em at the back to protect ure farms:) A good tip to make eco while fighting is that when u build tcs, set the gathering point on the trees; so they wont be waiting there and doing nothing. Whilest fighting just hit h+c h+c h+c h+c h+c h+c h+c . This will add +1 villager to the production list of all your tcs. When u have the time just get all the wood choppers and make farms. U dont need to drop their wood as wood is not very important.

Your army control was as normal much better than theirs. Though my advice would be to save ure pals instead of just entering a battle at all costs with em. Bangi was slow at both getting an army and eco. When he got an army it got slaughtered in seconds cherry So the best thing would be to get ure axes to hit enemy and have ure pals just have few hits then run back behind the axeman. Keep the axe on scattered formation and on stand. Patrol vs enemy, lure enemy pals with ure pals, run them behind axe and then, agressive stance axe, back patrol. I know it is nearly impossible to do at dm, but as u seem to focus on ure army more than eco and as ure a pro cser, I think it will be no trouble.
Back to top Go down
sCar__
Admin
sCar__

PostSubject: Re: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Aok3r wrote:
Though my advice would be to save ure pals instead of just entering a battle at all costs with em

there was no time to save em...i had to go into the fight as long as bangi was fighting (he wouldnt go back, NOOB) also, else it would be 2v1 :s

scattered formation is e hotkey? that dosnt work with axes as good as the normal formation with stand ground.... i can explain if u want :p

and yea, as soon as axes are attacking, just run back with pals every time
Back to top Go down
https://aok-resurrection.forumotion.com
Aok3r

Aok3r

PostSubject: Re: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Not sure about the key. I use default geek Though it isn't hard to retreat pals. It wouldn't be a complete 1v2. Bangi would atatck, his men getting slaughtered while ures alive. As ure more effective with army, ure pals are more valuable to u than his to him.
Back to top Go down
Solidarity

PostSubject: Re: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 pm

The horror!

ggs bangi scar
Back to top Go down
Aok3r

Aok3r

PostSubject: Re: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm

Btw , what was rm forever doing lol! TC fest I love you + He went full eco and made no army after a while. Tuco just crampt himself in with millions of castles. When he sent his army to help rm forever, it was in bits, all seperate from eachother. He sepnt pals, they got slaughtered. Then he sent axeman. Fınally pike and they weren't useful:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi   rm forever / Tuco  vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi Empty

Back to top Go down

rm forever / Tuco vs. sCar / OriGiNaL_BanGi
Page 1 of 1